- H. Wayne Storey, Editor
- Homepage: http://frit.indiana.edu/faculty/storey.shtml
- John A. Walsh, Editor
- John A. Walsh is Associate Professor of Information and Library Science in the School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University. He teaches and conducts research in the areas of digital humanities and digital libraries, with particularly interests in nineteenth-century British poetry, comic book studies, and digital scholarly archives and editions of literary and historical texts. In addition to his work as Co-Editor on the Petrarchive, Walsh is the Editor of the Algernon Charles Swinburne Project, and Technical Editor (with Editor William R. Newman) of the Chymistry of Isaac Newton. Walsh is the lead developer of TEI Boilerplate](http://teiboilerplate.org), a system for publishing documents encoded according to the Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) Guidelines for Electronic Text Encoding and Interchange. He has also developed the Comic Book Markup Language, or CBML, for scholarly encoding of comics and graphic novels, and he is one of the lead researchers on the Comic Book Readership Archive (CoBRA). Walsh has served on the Technical Council and Board of Directors of the Text Encoding Initiative Consortium. He is the Technical Editor of Digital Humanities Quarterly, an open-access online journal published by the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations, and Editor of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative.
- Isabella Magni, Editor
- Isabella Magni is Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for Renaissance Studies at the Newberry Library in Chicago, IL (2017-), where she is working on the preparation of an online handbook for Italian paleography. Her research and publications focus on the early manuscript tradition of Petrarch's Fragmenta, the role of merchants in Medieval and early modern Italy and on digital approaches to the representation of texts. She earned her PhD (2017) in Italian and Medieval studies from Indiana University.
- Abraham Kim, Web Developer
- Olivia Wikle, Encoder (2016)
- Lino Mioni, Encoder (2016)
- Erica Hayes, Encoder (2016)
- Grace Thomas, Encoder (2014-2016)
- Homepage: http://gracethom.com
- Laura Pence, Visual Index Designer (2013-2014)
- Sara Dallavalle, Encoder (2014)
- Allison M. McCormack, Encoder (2013-14)
- Allison McCormack is the Rare Books Catalog Librarian at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Trained as a medievalist, her work at Baylor involves researching and cataloging rare books, archival collections, and other special collections materials in such diverse areas as historical Texana, Soviet samizdat publications, modern artists’ books, and medieval music manuscripts. She regularly collaborates with Baylor Classics professor Daniel Nodes on a variety of Latin-language projects, including most recently a transcription of the 1542 commentary of Alexius Vanegas of Toledo on Petrus Papeus’ Comoedia de Samaritano Evangelico, as well as the transcription and translation of a series of manuscript sermon notes known as the Collationes of Frater Petrus.